Let’s play a game. 😉 Why are you looking at me like that? Have you heard of it? Well, let me tell you how it works.
I will give you a tip and then you give me a tip. It will be fun! But it’s not a game you can play alone. So are you in? Come on…it’s just a tip. I will only love you more.
I’ll start and give you a few I’ve heard lately.
1. Keep flossers in your car. Then when you are driving kids around town, you can pass them out and make them floss! (It also comes in handy when you had spinach for lunch!)
2. Kid always rolling out of bed? Line up a pool noodle with the edge of the bed and under the fitted sheet!
3. Want apples for your kid’s lunch, but hate the browning? Cut the apple and then put it back together with a rubberband!
4. Crazy coughing at night? Put Vick’s Vapor Rub on their feet, cover with socks…. a little more on the chest and they are off to Dreamland… uninterrupted!
5. Easily peel your banana! Find the end of the banana opposite from the stem. Pinch and twist. Then you can peel your banana and uh take a bite!
Ok! It’s your turn! Leave a tip! Don’t be scared.
It’s just a tip.
If you paint your fingernails and don’t want them to chip just sit and watch tv all day. If your kids are driving you nuts and you need a break call hubby home from work early and rent a room! Both of these work great!!
1 – Don’t read someone’s interesting Blog when you should be writing your novel, it will not help your word count!
2 – Always clean your windscreen wipers with white vinegar (it’s a great degreaser.)
3 – A little bicarb of soda in the bath if your child has Chicken Pox works a treat.
Love em! lol I wonder if the soda would work for mosquito bites. My kids are covered! I’ll be trying that tonight.
Good luck. Let me know how you get on.
4 – Never go to sleep on an argument. Beds are far more comfortable!
Don’t stand up in a canoe. (sorry I couldn’t help myself).